"Wake every day with a WINGED HEART and give thanks for another day of LOVING." (Khalil Gibran)

Sunday, July 29, 2007

Winged Heart Ohio CT Call

Hello to my sister scrappers! Hope you're having a great weekend!

Even though I cannot be truly prolific because of my health issues, I feel that it is time for me to have a couple people join my creative team. Right now it is just my friend, Pat (of "A Rose for Patricia" fame!!), and she needs some company!! LOL

The requirements are really simple...you would receive all of my kits, paper packs, etc. without charge and would be asked, in return, to create a minimum of three layouts from each kit/pack and post them in three on-line galleries. In addition, I would ask that you create at least one layout from each freebie offered (that is not a sampler of a kit) and also post them in your three on-line galleries. I am asking that, if chosen, you agree to sign on for a six month period of time.

To be considered, please email me at wingedheartohio@gmail.com and tell me a bit about yourself, your scrapbooking style, and why you want to join my team. Also, please include links to any online galleries that you currently have. Don't worry if you are just a beginner, as I am definitely a beginner designer!! LOL We will learn together. The most important thing to me is that our styles work well together and you have good communication skills. A sense of humor is definitely a plus!!! HA HA HA

Sooo....wanna come out and play???

No comments: