"Wake every day with a WINGED HEART and give thanks for another day of LOVING." (Khalil Gibran)

Saturday, November 24, 2007

Freebie Quick Page & a Layout

Hi everyone. Hope you survived shopping!! The newest member of my Creative Team, Judy aka BabyDoe, has made a quick page using my Victorian Thanksgiving kit...and she's sharing it with all of you! Here's the preview:



You can get it here. The password is "thanks."

I spent Thanksgiving with my niece and her family. The kids were a riot! I think they'd eat anything if it had Cool Whip on it!! LOL Of course, I took pictures and I also made a layout using my kit. Here it is:



Check back tomorrow PM. I finished my contribution for the Christmas Around the World freebie kit and I'll post the previews. It won't be available until the 10th but you get a sneak peak of my part. Of course, I couldn't stop myself and made a complete kit -- a little over 100 mb! I think I have a disorder or something, maybe megaitis or something like that. Anyone heard of it???? ROFLMBO

Blessings, as always,
Sally
Winged Heart Ohio

4 comments:

Shell said...

Thanks so much for the kit & QP. The QP needs a password though.

Maria said...

Thank you! The DigiFree freebie search engine is about to list this blog post at digifree.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

Just stopped in to say how much I enjoyed your old fashioned Victorian Thanksgiving kit and the quick page and also your blog. You are so eloquent in your writing and sure know how to make everyone feel welcome! Thanks so much for the wonderful freebies and good luck!

Anonymous said...

The Victorian Thanksgiving kit is beautiful & I love the QP! Thank you very much!