"Wake every day with a WINGED HEART and give thanks for another day of LOVING." (Khalil Gibran)

Monday, December 10, 2007

Download Issues

It appears that some people are having problems with downloading from 4Shared. There are no limits to the number of downloads per file, but the problem comes from many people trying to download the same file at the same time. Please be patient and try again later. For the Christmas Around the World files, it might help if some of you start at the bottom of the list and work your way to the top. I'm not sure it will, but it is worth a try.

By the way, I REFUSE to publish nasty comments regarding the downloads. I have had a couple stating they "wasted" their time because no one stated there was a limited amount of downloads. Puhleeze! Bah humbug to you and you know who you are!

To the rest of you, thanks for your patience and understanding that we have no control over the download sites.

Blessings,
Sally

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

aww honey, you cant make everyone happy. their getting it for free, so what if they have to wait a minute to get it!

LOVIN THOSE STAMPS GIRL!

Off to spin the 4shared wheel, maybe I'll get lucky and it'll let me download...

weeeeeeeeeeeeee

Anonymous said...

I will never understand why ANYONE would complain...those are the ones who truly don't deserve the generosity of artists!!!

Thanks so much...;o)

Just Me said...

I am soooooo very sorry that some people just have to be rude!!!!! ESPECIALLY WHEN THEY ARE GETTING IT FOR FREE!!!!!

Marcie said...

Hi, I just found your blog and your AMAZING creations today because of the Mega Christmas kit. What a great way to meet new friends!

I just had to take a minute to say a big thank you and send you prayers and vibes for your upcoming tests this week.

I too am sorry some people are so rude and you are right to ignore them! There are plenty more of us who apprecitate what you design and give to us and would wait for however long it took to get it. *g*

Take care and I'll be checking back in to see how you are.

I wish you could come to the CCCC digital scrap blog but they recently changed it to Private because of worries about some of their grandchildren's pictures there.

Hugs, Marcie

Anonymous said...

Don't let rude people get you down. There is always someone who will complain, no matter what. I for one am always greatful for any gifts and understand the problems of multiple downloading. Thanks for participating in the blog party. It is extremely wonderful for all these talented designers to do this. You are blessed. I chose to skip all around on the CATW downloads, made myself a chart and just checked them off. Have not had a lot of trouble that way.

K2 Designs said...

I for 1 appreciate ALL the work the designers have done for this kit! There will always be some who aren't happy no matter what you try and do. Shame on them for being upset. There is much more to life than not being able to DL something. Thank you again.Merry Christmas from our home to yours.