"Wake every day with a WINGED HEART and give thanks for another day of LOVING." (Khalil Gibran)

Wednesday, December 12, 2007

A Special Gift From a Blog Reader & Thank You to All

Thanks to all of you who have left some sweet notes and thank you's on my posts and at 4Shared. I really appreciate each and every one of you who took the time to say thanks! Blessings to you in return.

I had one very special email and since this is truly a reflection of Christmas Around the World, I just have to share! One of my new blog readers, Rebecca-Rose, sent me this layout and note:

"Hallo. I found your Blog through your Contribution to the CATW Kit. I think your Art is wunderful! Love your Victorian Christmas...So I strolled over your Blog and read about your Health Problems - I dont know what to say - Thats why I thought I make a LO for you. Hope you enjoy it. Thats my way to tell you, that far away in Germany someone is thinking of you and sending you all the good Thoughts and Prayers. Bless You! Love Rebecca-Rose"




Rebecca-Rose, you are a very special person to take the time to make a layout for me and brighten my holiday! I love it and I am so very grateful! Fröhliche Weihnachten!

When I was searching on the web trying to find out how to say "Merry Christmas" in German, I found a site that has "Merry Christmas" is tons of languages!!! You can find it here.

Holiday blessings and hugs,
Sally

1 comment:

tajicat said...

Very cute! How kind of her to do that, I wish I had done it too! :)