"Wake every day with a WINGED HEART and give thanks for another day of LOVING." (Khalil Gibran)

Saturday, December 1, 2007

THANKS a bunch!

Hi all. Hope you're having a great weekend! It's 30 degrees and partially sunny here in NE Ohio right now, but we've got rain and snow on the way for tonight and all next week. Boo Hoo! I can't get out in my wheelchair in the snow and rain. Oh, woe is me! LOL

I want to thank everyone who purchased the add on to my Victorian Thanksgiving kit. Because of those purchases, I was able to take advantage of the 70% off sale at DSO for a few hours Black Friday morning. Even the designer stuff was on sale so I purchased some really cool stuff that I'm sure I'll use a lot while making freebies for all of you! Also, I want to thank those who took the time during this busy season to leave comments when downloading the freebie kit. You know, I promised myself I would not be a designer who "begged" for comments, but I was disappointed that I've had almost 600 downloads and less than 40 comments including here and 4-Shared. I guess that's why I appreciate those who did comment so much!!

All the best,
Sally

No comments: