"Wake every day with a WINGED HEART and give thanks for another day of LOVING." (Khalil Gibran)

Wednesday, January 30, 2008

I Finally Did Some Scrapping!

I haven't done much actual scrapping lately, but did make a few layouts...some for friends but a couple for me. I thought I would share one of them with you so you didn't think I was not ... horrors ... a REAL scrapbooker! Tee Hee. The layout is one of my baby sister, Susie, with her beloved Puppy Girl. I used Atomic Cupcake's Puppy Love kit. That doggie is something else. I don't think I've ever known a dog who chases rocks the way she does. You read right...ROCKS! Don't bother throwing toys or anything else. All she wants to play with is rocks. Silly girl! It doesn't do much for the baseboards!



BTW, if you haven't visited Atomic Cupcake for a while, her "all you can download" pricing is ending on February 1st. After that everything will be a la carte. Check out her website for details. I purchased her actions & templates so I have lots of new stuff to play with when designing for YOU!

Also, I have decided to do some new Valentine's elements for all you faithful bloggers who already had my kit from last year. It just wasn't sitting right with me not to offer you something new. So....stay tuned! I won't give you a deadline since I can't seem to make any of them, but I will promise it will be before Valentine's Day. LOL

Have a good one,
Me

No comments: