"Wake every day with a WINGED HEART and give thanks for another day of LOVING." (Khalil Gibran)

Friday, March 21, 2008

Happy Good Friday to You All!

Hope you all have a blessed Good Friday and Easter holiday. Those of you who are not of the Christian faith, I hope you have a spectacular weekend as well...and that your weather is better than it is here in Ohio. We're bracing for a storm with up to a half foot or more of snow!!! Oh my, I am so ready for spring and I've even someone who ENJOYS the colder temperatures! LOL We've had so much rain and flooding. My sister lives near the Stillwater Creek here in Ohio and it is almost 1 1/2 feet above flood level and rising...she still has flood warnings and the storm that is coming through appears to be staying far enough north that they will be getting more rain instead of all snow. Her basement has 3 to 4 inches of water in it now. I sure feel for her. Please keep her and the rest of those in the midwest who are being affected by the flooding and by the late season snow storm in your prayers. I also want to ask you to keep Patti (from my Creative Team) in your prayers as today is the anniversary of her Mom's death just two years ago. It's so hard losing your mother, especially when you were as close as Patti and her Mom.

I want to thank all of you who left such kind comments for me and Patti on 4shared regarding the Eileen B Quick Pages. I'm glad you enjoyed them!

Not too much else is going on here in my life. Pretty much the same old...same old: hurting like the dickens and even more frustrated than hurting! LOL I can't wait until the weather gets better so I can get out more. My wheelchair is out being serviced so I have a loaner which I hate! Hopefully mine will be back before it gets nice out because if it is...I'm 'outta here!! HA HA HA They call me "Speed Racer" in the building where I live!

Well, I'm going to close for now but I'm about to make another post with the previews of the Easter kit...it's done! Hooray!!

Blessings and love to you all at this Holy time of year!
Sally

2 comments:

scrapin_granny said...

hank you for the very lovley Easter Treat....

LeeLee said...

Hi Sally,

I agree with you about the crazy Ohio weather. All the snow just needs to go away and the sun come out already! =)

Hope you had a nice Easter.

Leann