"Wake every day with a WINGED HEART and give thanks for another day of LOVING." (Khalil Gibran)

Friday, March 21, 2008

It's Ready...Introducing Victorian Easter!

Well, I actually have "A Victorian Easter" done before it is actually Easter!! LOL You know me and deadlines! It's uploading now so I'm going to go ahead and post the previews, then I'll be back with the links when the uploading is finished. It's almost 300 mb! I hope you like it; I'm pretty happy with it. I didn't make any stamps, which I did in the other Victorian holiday kits, but I might make them in the next day or two so stay tuned. Also, we'll have a Victorian Easter QP Album for sale in the next couple days also. I'd appreciate it if you consider purchasing it (if you like it, of course!).

Here are the previews:











Don't forget you may click on the images to see them "up close and personal." LOL I'll be back soon with the links.

Hope you like it. I'd sure appreciate your comments!

Blessings,
Sally

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This is an awesome kit, thank you for sharing your talent with us.