"Wake every day with a WINGED HEART and give thanks for another day of LOVING." (Khalil Gibran)

Friday, March 14, 2008

Just an update! LOL

Hi all. I've been such a bad blogger lately! Not much going on in my life except the same old same old. LOL I'm hoping to get the Easter kit up this weekend, but you know I never can be certain. At least I know I'm far enough along in creating it so that you'll definitely have it before Easter! Ha Ha Ha! Here's a preview of one of the papers:



Let's see...what's on my mind. Well, I'm anxiously awaiting news of whether my niece, Denise, is going to have a baby girl or boy. We probably won't know for three or four weeks. I'm going to make her a scrapped album like I did a couple years ago when she had her last baby, little Wes. She does a great job adding the pictures and journalling to make it her own. I seem to have the bug right now to paper scrap so it will be a fun time for me to make the album.

I'm also planning on scrapping some pages for pictures of another great-niece, Alyssa, as she goes to school this coming fall. I just can't believe how fast she is growing up. She'll be five in May. Just goes to show you what God can do as she wasn't expected to live a week because of kidney issues (she only has one working kidney and it only functions partially). She was premature and the diagnosis is renal dysplasia and polycystic kidney disease. Well, I'm here to tell you that this little girl is a fighter! She's done so well and is such a bright little girl who can brighten the world up just by smiling. When she's put's her little hands on your cheeks, her nose up against yours, and tells you she loves you...well...there's no better feeling in the world! (Some of you already know about all this but please forgive me for repeating the situation for my newer blog readers. PRETTY please?)

Let's see...what else is on my mind. Well, for one, aren't you just so tired of all the political crap? I sure am! I wish the campaigns were just about the candidate's positions on issues, their qualifications, etc., instead of all the personal crap. Whatever your political beliefs are, make sure you get out there and VOTE! Let your voice be heard!!

Well, that's about it for this update. Talk 'atcha soon!

Blessings to one and all,
Sally

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

OMG if that paper preview is anything to go by I can't wait for your Easter kit......it is absolutlely stunning!!! I know what you're talking about with the littlies.....I have just had 4 weeks of looking after a friends 3 year old (more like going on 33 LOL)and she has brought so many joys into our life....I still am laughing at some of the things she says and does. Anyways you have a great weekend and look forward to seeing your creations. God bless.