"Wake every day with a WINGED HEART and give thanks for another day of LOVING." (Khalil Gibran)

Saturday, May 24, 2008

CT Announcement & Update

Hi everyone. First, let me say a huge "THANK YOU" to all of you who sent me e-cards, emails and left comments. I really appreciate all of you taking the time to let me know you care! Mwah! I'm doing better...not wonderful but better!

I'm finishing up the Mother's Day kit and am going to release it even if it is rather late. I guess it's better late than never. It's definitely not as large as the rest of my kits, nor as large as I wanted it to be, but I think it will be useful anyway. Check back tomorrow, it should be finished and posted.

Now, on to the announcement! Joining Patti on my Creative Team, please welcome LYNN and DAWN! I am so excited that both of them have accepted positions on the Flight Crew! I just know that there are wonderful things to come!! And...drum roll...here they are:

LYNN

Please welcome Lynn! Here is her introduction:

"I am a stay-at-home mom/wife/stepmom. I homeschool my two sons. I have a bachelor's degree in Education, with a specialization in Reading and a minor in Fine Art. I have several different creative outlets, including writing, soaping, doll-making, gardening, and scrapping (of course!). I have been digi-scrapping for almost a year now. I would describe my style as eclectic. I love all things vintage & grungy. Yet, I'm drawn to other styles as well. I like the challenge of using a style that might, at first, seem outside of my comfort zone."

Check out her blog here, and here is her layout using my Suffrage Kit:



DAWN

Please welcome Dawn! Here is her introduction:

"Hi, I'm Dawn! I live in a suburb of Toledo, Ohio, and just turned 30 on May 7th. Other than digi scrapping, I co-run a gaming league on pogo.com. When I am not on the computer, I am at church. I am extremely involved at my home church doing all the media-related stuff. I volunteer at the church office twice a week, helping out wherever needed. One thing that perhaps makes me unique in regard to digital scrapbooking is that I am legally blind. Because of that, I am on disability and unable to work (that goes along with a wide gamut of other health problems). I feel that being visually impaired should not necessarily have to limit what I am able to do. Sure, it may take a little longer than usual to complete a layout, but I feel that the end result is comparable to other layouts that are out there. Now granted - I am rather new to the world of scrapbooking digitally, but I think I am getting the hang of it. I learn very fast, and love a challenge. I am so thrilled that Sally has decided to take a chance on this newbie, and I hope to get to know all of you better in the months to come!!!"

Check out her blog here, and here is her layout using my Eileen B. kit:



I also asked Patti to create an introduction layout since many of you weren't around when she was officially introduced. So, here she is:

PATTI

Patti's been with me from the beginning and, not only is she a great source of inspiration, my biggest cheerleader, and the best of friends, she is the kindest and sweetest person you could ever hope to meet! Here is her introduction:

Hello, my name is Patti and I live in N.E. Ohio. I am a stay at home wife, between us we have five children that are now adults and six grandchildren, five girls and one boy. I am a sinner saved by grace and am living by His grace every moment of my life. My purpose in life is to glorify God in all that I do. Half of my working years I worked as a professional Floral Designer and when I retired I ask God to give me another creative passion where I could express my love of designing and two years later I was passionately designing paper and digital scrapbook layouts. After I met Sally, I got her hooked on paper scrapping and she later discovered the digital scrapbook community and got me hooked on digital scrapping. My life evolves around God, family then Scrapbooking! Well thats my life and I am sticking to it!
Hugs


Check out her blog here, and here is her layout using my Eileen B. Kit:



__________________________________________

There you go! Thanks to everyone who applied and, who knows, I may be adding additional members in the future. Until that time, I am so happy to have Patti, Dawn, and Lynn on my FLIGHT CREW!!!

Blessings to all of you,
Sally

2 comments:

PrincessLynn said...

woohoo! glad to be here!!

Dawn said...

I am so happy to be here as well! Thanks for having me!