"Wake every day with a WINGED HEART and give thanks for another day of LOVING." (Khalil Gibran)

Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Layout Share & a Quick Page

Good Wednesday to all of you! Hope everything is okay in your corner of the world. I also hope none of you are affected by the flooding in the central plains but if you are, know that I'm praying for you and yours; and I ask all of you to keep everyone affected in your prayers and thoughts, also.

I have received a beautiful layout from Sharon, aka Scrapcat, using my Victorian Mother's Day Kit. Here it is:



Thanks so much, Sharon, it's a terrific layout and your Mom has such a wonderful smile! For sending me her layout, she'll receive the Victorian Father's Day Mini Kit! To receive your Father's Day kit, just send me your layout using the Mother's Day kit to wingedheartohio@gmail.com!

Thanks to everyone for all the wonderful comments at 4Shared. It's always very satisfying to read them and gives me a thrill every time! Also, a HUGE "thank you" to all of you who have signed my new guest book. I love seeing where everyone is from and hope some of you will leave pictures of yourself!

The Flight Crew is busy, busy, busy! Lynn left such a pretty layout in the guest book! Check it out. Lynn, would you please send me the layout via email? I'll post it so we can see it larger? Seems my eyesight is going to the dogs! Also, Patti made a freebie quick page just for you! Here it is:



You can snag it here. Thanks bunches, Patti. It's a beaut! Please leave her a hug if you download...pretty please?!?!?

Besides the Father's Day Kit, I'm working on a running/track & field kit and a summer kit. Lynn, from the Flight Crew, just returned from vacation and had an experience with SHARKS! Woo Hoo! I've never made a kit using my original art, but I'm going to make the summer kit "doodly" and draw some fish and sharks, etc. We shall see how it turns out. I might even include a mermaid, one of my faves! I'm always open to kit suggestions so let me know what you are interested in and I'll do my best to oblige.

Patti and I are going to an all-day crop this weekend. Hooray! As much as I love digital scrapping, I really do enjoy paper scrapping. We've never been to scraps held by this person but it's a real steal of a deal. She's having prizes, etc. and is supplying the food for the whole day...and is only charging $10.00 a person. I can't wait! Now all I have to do is get ready for it. Hopefully I won't fall the night before like I did when I went to the last crop! Keep your fingers crossed, will 'ya huh?

Stay safe and keep checking back for more quick pages and more freebies! Love and appreciate all of you bunches!

Blessings, as always,
Sally

2 comments:

PrincessLynn said...

Pretty quickpage Ms. Patti! Love it.

Yep...sharks! Can't wait to see the doodles you come up with for me to use. :-) And mermaids are good too...our cottage was decorated with them!!

Hugs~
Lynn

Maria said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 19 Jun [LA 02:47am, NY 04:47am, UK 09:47am, OZ 07:47pm]).