"Wake every day with a WINGED HEART and give thanks for another day of LOVING." (Khalil Gibran)

Sunday, June 8, 2008

More Flight Crew Layouts

Hi everyone, hope you are all doing well! Here are some more layouts the Flight Crew made using my Victorian Mother's Day kit, which I have been giving you as Freebies for stopping by my blog.

First we have another by Patti. This is the same little girl that is pictured in the first layout she made, but a few months older. Isn't it just so precious? Our friend Amy sent her the photos and gave Patti her permission to use them. Amy had named the photo "My Little Diva" so that is what Patti titled the LO. Thank you Patti for sharing your layout. Here it is:



Next we have two layouts by Lynn. She is one of my new CT members, and these are her first layouts for me. I couldn't be happier with them! Thanks bunches, Lynn! Here they are:





And, for your scrapping pleasure, here is beautiful quick page made by my other new CT member, Dawn. Just love it!!! Big thanks and kudos to you, Dawn! Here's the preview and you can download it here.



Well have a wonderful evening and thank you for visiting here with me today. Check back later this evening or tomorrow for the rest of the Victorian Mother's Day kit. I HATE this piecemeal stuff so you're getting everything left at one time!!! Gee, hope you don't mind! LOL

Blessings,
Sally

3 comments:

Sharon aka Scrapcat4914 said...

BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!!
TY so very much!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
HUGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

TitanThirteen said...

Thanks, this is lovely! :o)

Belinda said...

Your Mother's Day kit is so pretty!

I am also here to TAG you.

Here are the rules:
1) Link your tagger and list these rules on your blog.
2)Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog, some random, some weird.
3) Tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blogs.
4) Let them know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.