"Wake every day with a WINGED HEART and give thanks for another day of LOVING." (Khalil Gibran)

Sunday, March 8, 2015

Back once again -- hopefully for good!

Jeesh, here I go again saying, "I'm back!" After the last message I became quite ill again and have been struggling. I finally left the nursing home/assisting living facility on the 4th of December of last year. I feel SO free! LOL I'm really still having health problems and in January had a stent put in my heart. There are so many issues I could talk about, but I'm trying to forget that the doctors told me my health is "precarious." Whatever that is supposed to mean.

I want to say that I appreciate everyone of my past customers, whether freebie or paid, and hope to see all of you on my blog again. As well, I hope to make a lot of new scrapbook friends. I really have the desire to scrap and design again and just found a site I really think I'm going to love. It's Pixel Scrapper Digital Scrapbooking.  They appear to have a great community of scrappers and are much more "personal and up close" than any site I've seen. They do still have freebies, in fact over 300 of them! You do have to join the site to access them. Also, they have a point system where you earn community credits for being active on the site and also you receive download credits every day just for showing up on the site. They do not accrue so you have to download something daily. I am going to join a paid program they have. You can choose from personal use only for $10.00 a month, or commercial use for $20.00 a month. You then have access for everything! Go check it out, I don't think you'll be disappointed.

I have to take the time to refresh everything on my blog. I have to fix some links and make sure all the blinkies actually still go to sites that are still up. I am thinking of making a small Vintage Easter freebie kit for next month if everything goes well. Check back and we'll see. If not a kit, I'll at least do some elements. Well, blessings to all of you. Stay safe, play nice with others, and scrap your hearts out! 

Sally 
WingedHeart

No comments: