"Wake every day with a WINGED HEART and give thanks for another day of LOVING." (Khalil Gibran)

Wednesday, April 15, 2015

FREEBIE: Dotted Petals CU Paper Pack and CU Paper Overlay

Hello, my friends.  I hope this finds you all well and happy!

I've been busy working on Pixel Scrapper's May Blog Train kit.  The theme is Renewal and I'm focusing on the earth's renewal after winter.

I'm also working on a "Victorian Father's Day" kit to complement my "Victorian Mother's Day" kit which I am going to be re-releasing the first week of May, as well as the "Ye Olde Milliner and Dressmaker" kit I have been attempting to do for some time.

June's Pixel Scrapper's Blog Train is going to be really special.  The theme is England and you wouldn't believe what people are already coming up with!  The subject area is so broad, and the color palette so large, that you will be seeing everything imaginable.  My portion will be focusing on Shakespearean and Elizabethan themes.

Now on to today's freebie:   Today I am re-releasing an OLD Paper Pack and Paper Overlay -- "Dotted Petals."  I had a "like" for the overlay from a Pixel Scrapper friend (thanks, Kathryn) so I figured why not re-post the whole pack!  The overlay was originally CU and the paper pack PU, but both are now for commercial use!

Previews:





Here is the link:  Dotted Petals
Both the paper overlay and paper pack are included in the download.

Have fun and don't forget to check back soon for the "Reflections" add-on and the Pixel Scrapper May Blog Train on May 1st.

Many blessings,
Sally
WingedHeart

2 comments:

PauliesPoodle said...

thanks so much.. waiting for PxlScrpper Reflections addon too!

Carole Holt said...

thanks for these