"Wake every day with a WINGED HEART and give thanks for another day of LOVING." (Khalil Gibran)

Saturday, May 2, 2015

My Part of May PS Blog Train Delay

Sorry everyone, my portion of Pixel Scrapper's May blog train is going to be a couple days late, probably Monday, although I'm hoping for tomorrow.  I've been having computer issues.  For some reason, my computer is acting up when I copy and paste.  I can copy fine, but it gives me an error message when I try to paste telling me it can't access the clipboard.  I re-installed Paint Shop Pro and that helped for a short time, then it acted up again.  I have to keep re-starting my computer.  The kit is done but I have to make previews and then upload before I can share.  Thanks for your patience and I hope it will be worth your wait.  I'm really pleased with it and it's definitely my favorite non-Victorian thing I've ever created!  "See" you tomorrow or Monday.

Blessings,
Sally
WingedHeartOhio

1 comment:

Lana said...

Thanks and can't wait to see it.