"Wake every day with a WINGED HEART and give thanks for another day of LOVING." (Khalil Gibran)

Wednesday, July 29, 2015

Sorry I've been...

absent since I posted Steampunk Gears-Up.  There's been a steady stream of doctor's appointments and I didn't get a very good report from my cardiologist last week.  Until they put a stent in my heart this past January, I didn't have severe blood pressure issues, but now I do.  He added a THIRD pill for BP control a few months ago and has increased the dosages of the first two I've been on since my open heart surgery about ten years ago.  However, my blood pressure was still high in the office, and I've been having chest pain every day.  Scary stuff!  He gave me a new pill for the pain that is like Nitroglycerine but is time-released, and also increased the dosage of the third pill.  I was told if my BP was still high when I see him again the 27th of August, he is going to admit me pronto and look inside my heart again.  Boo Hoo!  That's the last thing I want to have happen and he's giving the newest pill the chance to work with the increased dosage because he doesn't want to go in again.  He said it causes scar tissue each time that causes its own problems.  It never seems to end.

On a brighter note, I've finished my Pixel Scrapper August Blog Train kit.  It's called "Bugs in My Garden."  I still have to make the previews, but everything else is uploading at this very minute!  Like most every kit I do, it's pretty big and is full of all kinds of bugs (including dragonflies and butterflies), birds, flowers, garden tools, etc.  Most of the creatures are from vintage images that I had; I extracted and did other work on them.  There are 50 papers!  I made printed backgrounds using the extracted images that I think are really cool...if I say so myself!!  There are also filled alphas with the images, plus colored ones in all eight colors of the blog train. 

Don't forget to come back on the 1st...only a couple days away.  I can't wait for you to see "Bugs in My Garden," and hope you enjoy it as much as I have enjoyed making it.

Hope all of you are well and are having great summers...or winters depending on where you live!  LOL

Blessings, as always,
Sally
WingedHeartOhio

No comments: