"Wake every day with a WINGED HEART and give thanks for another day of LOVING." (Khalil Gibran)

Friday, July 31, 2015

Whoa! There's Bugs in My Garden!!

Well, there would be if I HAD a garden, or a yard, or a patio, or -- heck -- even a balcony!  LOL  It's blog train time again at Pixel Scrapper and here's the previews to my portion, which is entitled "Bugs in My Garden," in case you haven't figured that out!  Click on the link to grab everyone else's fantastic offerings...after you download mine, of course!

p.s. There's a CU bonus!




 




Also included is a CU Bonus!  The layouts I created for the bug, dragonfly, and butterfly papers, which I made using public domain vintage images, as well as the vellum overlay with brads I created for some of the papers, are included.  Here's that preview:



Here are some great layouts from my creative team, The Flight Crew!  BTW, if you would like to join Patti and Chitra, email me at wingedheartohio@gmail.com and put "The Flight Crew" in the subject.

From Patti:





From Chitra:



And here's what you are here for, the links:

TOU and Credits
CU Bonus
Alphas
Papers01
Papers02
Papers03
Papers04
Elements01
Elements02
Elements03
Elements04

I hope you do enjoy this kit.  I would love to see what you create and if you upload your layouts to an online gallery, please leave me a link in a comment or email me at wingedheartohio@gmail.com, and I will leave you LOTS of praise!  I might even post your layouts here on my blog, if you would allow me to do so.   I look forward to hearing from you soon!

Blessings to everyone and theirs,
Sally
WingedHeartOhio

28 comments:

*~Nightshadow~* said...

Thank you so much, especially for all the lovely birds.

Anonymous said...

Hi Sally,Just got a Luvely Free Gift in my in-box ,I must say it looks Amazing,what a lot of Gorgeous work(as always!!)Beautiful Vintage Style.I just LOve Anything Vintage,im so Thrilled I found your sight,You are an Amazing Designer & SOOOOOOOooooooGenerous I thank you from the bottom of my heart Much Appreciation to you & your design team xxxx Jasper1

carolynf said...

Just so you will know, your elements are not downloading. Thanks for the papers.

carolynf said...

I tried to leave comment but it doesn't look like it worked.

So I am trying again.

The element are not downloading. The papers downloaded fine.

Thank you.

BlueCat said...

Awesome kits! Thank you very much.

DawnG said...

Thank you for the lovely kit

Peggy S said...

These are amazing works! Thank you so much for your time and talents. Your stuff is often my favorite. I hope you are feeling better now. My husband has had some heart issues and his operation really helped him.

Winged Heart said...

Carolyn F.: The element links are working fine; I think it is a Dropbox issue when too many people are downloading at the same time. Please try again and let me know if you were successful. Sally

Lou Anne Hazel said...

Thank you very much for your wonderful contributions to the blog train. I hope your health improves! Take care.

Daphne said...

Thanks so much for the entire kit!

genie said...

WOW what a kit, fantastic and I love the theme thank you for such a great kit

HypnoDebbi said...

Wow! Thank you for a beautiful kit. Everything is so wonderful. I appreciate you sharing so generously all your time and talents.

Anonymous said...

Thank you for your lovely, huge kit! Joy

gypsymonkeyscrap said...

My neighbor's yard has a lot of trees with a lot of birds in them. Your contribution to this month's blog train is perfect for the pics!

Molly said...

Wow, this is amazing!! So much diversity .. love it all!! Thank you so much for your generousity :) Hope your health issues are sorted soon!

madebyxmex said...

Elements down loaded perfectly for me.
Thank you very much for this work of yours.

sherry said...

Wow !!!!!!! Such an amazing kit !!!!!!! You have spoiled us rotten and I love it :)Thank you for sharing your amazing talent with us .

Connie A. said...

Truly amazing kit!! There is so much to love here! Thank you so very much for sharing.

G Susie said...

I'm so sorry to hear of your medical issues. My mom has suffered similar issues with her blood pressure after they put a stint in one of her kidneys. She's had her ups and downs but she has finally gotten stabilized for the moment. I wish you wellness and god bless. Thank you so much for sharing all of your wonderful designs with us.

Patti said...

I love every bit of this kit, as I do all of your designs. I have years of Garden Club photos that I will use this kit for. Great designs BFF I am always excited to see what is next!

Unknown said...

Beautiful and generous!!! Lovely kits, alpha and bugs!!! Love the wood parts!! Very lovely!!!! Love the frames and tags!!! The flowers are beautiful!!! Love all the bugs!!! The papers are lovely!! Thank you so much for sharing!!!

PashaCou said...

What a gorgeous kit! Thank you so much for sharing it with us.
Hugs,

MomOnceAgain said...

Oh my goodness - thank you for the wonderful kit!!!

Gala said...

Чудесный !!! Великолепный набор !!! Огромное спасибо !!! Желаю крепкого здоровья !!!

OklahomaDawn said...

My goodness you simply outdid yourself!! What excellent treats you created for us this month!! Thank you so much!!

Photomama said...

Darling kit - great papers and elements - such a wonderful combination for us to enjoy.
Thank You

Bine said...

Thank you for these wonderful designs.
Greetings from Germany, Sabine

Rosemary said...

You truly went over and above on this kit - Wow - thanks so much for sharing of both your time and talent!