"Wake every day with a WINGED HEART and give thanks for another day of LOVING." (Khalil Gibran)

Monday, September 7, 2015

Fall-O the Dots Freebie Kit

As promised, I'm here today re-releasing an old kit entited, "Fall-O the Dots."  It's full of fall fun with leaves, acorns, pumpkins and more!  Of course, there are also dots to be had!  LOL  It's a former PTU kit that I'm now releasing as a freebie for your enjoyment. All of the leaves, flowers, and other graphics were created from my own photography.  I hope you enjoy it.

Here's the previews.  Please note that the circles on the paper preview, the first one, represent paper patterns and not elements.  There are 37 papers.  It's a little confusing but I was TOO lazy to make a new preview!!  LOL









Here are some layouts Patti from my Flight Crew made using this kit when it was first released:




And here are the links:

Zip 01
Zip 02
Zip 03

Thanks for stopping back and, as always, blessings to you and yours,
Sally
WingedHeartOhio

3 comments:

Marcy Coate said...

Wow! These are fantastic! Thanks so much :-)

Nani said...

Sally, I'm sorry to have lost touch! I didn't even realize that you were blogging again, but I've spent a little time catching up (and still have some more reading to do.) I'm glad that you're health i doing better and you aren't dealing with the nursing home/assisted living depression. And that you're being your creative self again!

I "found you" again because someone clicked the link to The Chronicles of Nani on your side bar and it was in my site stats. I'm so glad for that! I'm putting your blog in my friends links on my blog. It's so good to have you back! :)

Thanks so much for sharing Fall-O the Dots. It's a great looking kit!

Glad we're back in each others circles!
Hugs, Nani

HappyScreens said...

Another winner! Thanks so much for sharing!