"Wake every day with a WINGED HEART and give thanks for another day of LOVING." (Khalil Gibran)

Tuesday, October 20, 2015

Why I go to Pixel Scrapper

As you all know, I participate in the blog trains at Pixel Scrapper.  This site is much more than a typical scrapbook site...it is a community of scrappers, designers, digital artists, etc.  When I say a "community," I mean it.  You can always find tons of freebies, yes, but more than that...you will find know-how, encouragement, kind words, and friends.  Marisa Lerin, the site creator, has posted a Pixel Scrapper manifesto and I want you all to read it, please.  It will explain just what I am trying to say.  Here's the link:

Pixel Scrapper Manifesto

Whether you are looking for a new scrapbook home or not, this is one great neighborhood to be in!

Thanks, and hope to see you around Pixel Scrapper.

Blessings,
Sally
WingedHeartOhio

1 comment:

MomOnceAgain said...

I really like Pixel Scrapper, too - I have a subscription and they have the neatest things available!