"Wake every day with a WINGED HEART and give thanks for another day of LOVING." (Khalil Gibran)

Tuesday, February 2, 2016

An update...

Hi everyone.  Can't believe it's been two months since I've posted.  I haven't even been to Pixel Scrapper since the middle of December!  I was preoccupied during the month of December with getting ready for Christmas with my family and friends (which was great), going to see Adam Lambert at a radio station concert in Cleveland (which was super fantastic), and with some charity work I was doing through a Facebook group (which was very fulfilling).  It took a toll on me physically and, during the first few weeks in January, I wasn't feeling well at all.  I've also been in a tremendous amount of pain, which always saps my creative energy.  I'm still dealing with the pain, as always, and also with extremely high blood pressure and a recurrent tumor I have on my right pointer finger is giving me fits.  It's hard to use the mouse for very long.

That all said, I am feeling the creative bug again and hope to get back in the swing of things in the next week or so.  I have to make it over to Pixel Scrapper to see what the blog train theme is for March but, whatever it is, I hope to contribute.  Don't give up on me!!!

I have to get better SOON!  I am going to go see Adam again, this time in full concert for his "The Original High" album, on March 10th in Nashville, Tennessee at the historic Ryman Auditorium.



I'm going to visit a friend who lives there and meet up with, at the last count, 32 of my sister and brother Glamberts from all over.  It's an 11 1/2 hr. bus ride each way but, since I cannot fly because of heart and lung issues, it's my only option.  Tolerating this bus ride is the only thing I'm concerned about, other than figuring out how to afford the trip!  I've been selling clothing I no longer wear, paper scrapbooking stuff, shoes, etc. on Facebook so I can afford to go.  So far so good.  I am so excited and absolutely cannot wait!  He's already been on the tour in the Far East, New Zealand, and just finished up in Australia.  The You Tube videos coming out of the shows are just amazing.  I wish I could have purchased a meet & greet option, but at $500, it's waaaaay out of my price range.  I haven't give up on the dream to some day meet him, though!  LOL  Okay, enough fan-girling for now.

Don't forget to stop back on the 1st of March to see what I come up with for the blog train.

Many blessings to you and yours,
Sally
WingedHeartOhio

1 comment:

MomOnceAgain said...

I'm so glad to hear from you! I was getting concerned about your health. I know you will find the needed funds and you will have a wonderful time at the concert. Blessings to you and yours!